The Key Benefits of Choosing Dycem
Dycem’s contamination control mats and flooring are scientifically proven to be the most effective, long-lasting and high-performance method of minimising foot, wheel and airborne contamination.
Companies across a variety of industries have all experienced a long list of benefits after installing Dycem, including:
- Reduced floor and air particulate counts in controlled or critical areas.
- Improved product yield, cost savings and profitability.
- A visible barrier zone, alerting personnel that they are about to enter a critical area.
- Unavoidable decontamination as Dycem mats or flooring cannot be bypassed when properly sized and positioned at all critical control paths.
- Long-lasting, cost effective solution compared with peel-off mats and other alternatives.
- Only effective solution for wheeled traffic.
- Reduced microbial counts due to Biomaster, a high-performance antimicrobial additive in all Dycem products.
- Reduced carbon footprint as Dycem products are environmentally friendly – creating significantly less waste than peel-off mats or shoe covers and containing no Silicon, latex or DOP outgassing.
- Easy to clean, maintain, and incorporate into existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Reduced critical area cleaning costs due to less contamination entering the environment.
- Static dissipation prior to ESD sensitive areas.
- Cleaner shoes and wheels give improved ESD contact.
- Improved quality of working life due to reduced allergens in the atmosphere.
- One year warranty.
- A network of global customer support with dedicated local specialists on the ground.
“Independent tests carried out, prove that Dycem High-Performance Contamination Control Zones prevent up to 99.9% of all viable and non-viable foot and wheel-borne contamination from entering a critical area.” Senior Microbiologist,
Independent Scientifc Testing Company, UK